Chapter 19 - THE MINISTRY OF REV. ANGEL DOFELEZ, SR.
This is the official Website of Pastor Rodolfo "Rudy" Bernal about his current book: MEMORIES:Life and Time of Pastor Rudy Bernal, his Glimpses on History & the People's Struggle for Freedom
Wednesday, July 25, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MEMORIES: Life and Time of Pastor Rudy Bernal — Table of Contents
MEMORIES: Life and Time of Pastor Rudy Bernal, His Glimpses on History & the People’s Struggle for Freedom Table of Contents Chapter ...
-
Chapter 42 (Retrospect 1) -Hesther Alvarez Bernal, My Partner in Life & Ministry Hesther is my partner in life and ministry. She ass...
-
Chapter 29- Uncertain, Went to God Again! I felt really uncertain. I could not enroll and continue my studies . That night, I sat down in ...
-
Chapter 31 -Lyceum: Struggles for Social, Economic & Political Change During my 3rd and 4th-year college at Lyceum of the Philippines....
No comments:
Post a Comment